My Fall 2015 Bucket List



Fall is quickly approaching. I am so excited for everything that it entails!!! In order to accomplish everything I want to do this fall, I have compiled a bucket list to fulfill. My goal is to at least check off one thing per week! Here it is in no particular order:

-Get the new an improved PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE from Starbucks!!!!
-Participate in a 5k. (Unfortunately, I can't run since the fractured bone on the bottom of     my foot still  hasn't healed; but, I can walk!)
-Go to a Farmer's Market.
-Make some fall decorations.
-Go to a pumpkin festival.
-Have a fall picnic.
-Bake Pies. 
-Hike in a state park.
-Take a fall foliage road trip.
-Go to an Oktoberfest.
-Pick apples. (Maybe I could check 2 off by picking apples and then making pie!)
-Go to a pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins, then carve them and roast the seeds!
-Get an apple cider from Tim Horton's....seriously the best! Or make my own mulled apple   cider!
-Have a backyard bonfire.
-Go through a corn maze
-Crochet a blanket. (I don't know how to knit!)
-Make a fall wreath.
-Read a classic. (I don't know why, but every fall I love to pick out a classic I've never read    and read it.)


Have you made a Fall Bucket List? If not, I challenge you to make one! Please message me yours, I'd love to read them!!!




4 comments :

  1. I need to make one of these! It sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great list. I've been wanting to join a 5k, too! Thanks for sharing. I got a lot of great ideas to do with my daughter. 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do a Fall Bucket List too! I love reading everyone's favorite things to do in fall!

      Delete