Review: Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer


I have super combo/oily skin.  I mean, ridiculously oily skin.  I have tried so many drug store oil free moisturizers, and none of them seem to work. Half way throughout the day I have to blot it with oil control papers. So embarrassing!!!! The last time I went to Sephora I decided to try the Kate Somerville brand. I have to say, wow! It was worth every penny!!!! It is expensive, but it's the only moisturizer I use that really seems to work!!!!

My favorite thing about this product is the top.  Instead of a regular moisturizer pump, it has the pump at the top where you simply push down and it delivers the perfect amount on top! So much nicer!!! I love it because you don't get those annoying "lotion boogers." (You know what I mean, the crusty at the tip of the pump that comes out first before the actual lotion comes out.) I have to say, the only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have SPF in it.  Other than that, I LOVE it!!!
Have you tried it before? What did you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment