DIY Cheap Bra Rack


 
My dresser drawers are small, I am constantly getting my bras bunched up and ruined.  I have a bad habit of hanging them on door knobs or the hook on the back of the bathroom door. I have so many bras that I was keeping them in a basket since I had no room for them. I kept forgetting about all the awesome bras I had! I finally had enough. I wanted a way to hang all my bras and not look completely unorganized, so that's when I came up with this idea! I'm not very handy with a saw, so the boyfriend volunteered to make it for me. It was super easy to make!
 
1. We went to Home Depot and got a 1x4 board and measured it to fit in my closet.

2. Measure, mark, saw!
 
3. Next, sand.
 
I wanted to stain the wood.  I originally wanted to do a dark stain, but I found this weathered gray and loved it!


4. Staining! we used a cut up tee shirt instead of brush.
 
Let them completely dry.
 
 
 
5. Next, we screwed in the hooks.
 
6. Hang up and enjoy being organized, yet out of the way!

No comments :

Post a Comment