May Favorites



 
1. Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF!!!!
I have been wearing this every single day!!! It is the perfect moisturizer that is lightweight on the skin.  I hate how most moisturizer with SPF make your skin feel slightly oily.  This does not do that! It's awesome!
 
2. Too Faced Natural Eye eyeshadows
I have had this for years, but it is one of my absolute faves I keep going back to.
 
3. L' Oreal eyeshadow in Violet Petal
This is perfect on the lid for when I wear purples. Very shimmery and beautiful!
 
4. Rock Your Hair root lift
I usually put this in my hair once I towel dry it off.  I love the volume it gives me!
 
5. Klorane Dry Shampoo
I got this dry shampoo in my Ipsy bag.  This has to be one of my absolute favorite dry shampoos! Unfortunately, I have no idea where to purchase it once I run out!

6. Mario Badescu Healing & Soothing Mask
I love putting this mask on in between the times I put on Glam Glow. If you're not careful, Glam Glow can be drying. This makes my face feel amazing!

Have you tried any of these products? If so, what did you think?

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Me too!!!! I also like the cleansing lotion and rose water, but I haven't used them in a while.

      Delete