How I Fake Acrylic Nails


I love French tip acrylics, but I hate to pay so much to make my nails look so nice.  I used to use the Sally Hansen thin French tip nail stickers and paint my tips with white polish and then remove them once the polish dried.  That wouldn't last very long and would end up chipping.
 

Then I started using these Sally Hansen Nail effects polish strips.  I liked them, but at the bottom, where your cuticle is, it would start to come up.  Then, when I would run my fingers through my hair, they would get stuck.  It would drive me nuts. But I LOVED how the tips would stay on for sooo long!
 


Then, I got the idea to use the white strips for my tips, and use the manicure polish to coat it.  Now they are perfect!!!! I absolutely love them! I love how they look like I just stepped out of the salon.


4 comments :

  1. This is a great idea I must try out! I hate spending so much money too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you coat the tips with the manicure polish too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I coated the tips with the manicure polish too. :)

      Delete