3 Fall Fashion Styles I'm NOT Looking Forward To.



1. Thigh High Boots- Oh how I loathe thigh high boots! Not only do I feel like Vivian from Pretty Woman, but I am also 5'2". I must say, some ladies can pull this off and look fabulous....I am not one of them! #ShortGirlProblems

2. Plaid- I like plaid. I'm not anti-plaid, but I feel like Target went a little extreme with the plaid this year which has led me to feel like I am completely OVER plaid! I have several cute plaid shirts hanging in my closet, but I now wrinkle my nose when I see them. 

3. Flared Jeans- What is this? 2002??? I feel like I am in high school all over again! This trend was awesome like 10 years ago. This shouldn't be back in style for another 40 years! Am I the only one that feels this way about fall 2015 style? I would love to hear what you have to say!

No comments :

Post a Comment