Fall Favorites Tag 2015


I know I am doing this a little late, but I have been super busy lately! I saw this on Delabelle's Beauty Blog, and had to do it! Here it is:


Favorite Candle: Crossroads Butter Maple Syrup 

Favorite Lip Color: 

Favorite Drink: Starbucks Hot Chocolate

Favorite Blush: Sunkissed & Single

Favorite Clothing Item: This vest my mom bought me from Target.

Favorite Fall Movie: The Skeleton Key

Favorite Fall TV Show: Blood & Oil (It's okay, but it's NO Dallas!!! #bringbackdallas)

Favorite Thanksgiving Food: Cranberry Sauce and Stuffing!

Favorite Halloween Costume: That year I MADE mine and my sister's Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader costumes!!! 



Now it's your turn! 
I tag anyone that reads this.
Favorite Candle
Favorite Lip Color
Favorite Drink
Favorite Blush
Favorite Clothing Item
Favorite Fall Movie
Favorite Fall TV Show
Favorite Thanksgiving Food
Favorite Halloween Costume

No comments :

Post a Comment