November Favorites



1. One 'N Only Argan Oil I have been trying different oils for my hair this year.  I have come to realize I don't think I will ever like any oil like I love this one.  

2. Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser I used this a couple of times last year. My mom was talking to me a few weeks ago about how she started using it and how much she likes it. Once I ran out of my usual cleanser, I looked in my bathroom closet for this jar of Ponds that I only used a couple of times. I found it, started using it, and now I am loving it!

3. Essie and Nicole Nail Polishes This is my favorite fall duo! I love using Essie Mink Muffs for my nails, and Nicole On A Gilt Trip for my accent nails.

4. Boots Botanics Moisturizer I ran out of my usual moisturizer, so I decided to try this.  I'm impressed! I really like this oil-free moisturizer! 

.5. Lush Sex Bomb I bought a few of these this past summer.  I love, love, LOVE the Sex Bomb!!! I have tried different bath bombs from Lush, but Sex Bomb is by far my favorite. The scent is amazing and I love how silky smooth my skin feels afterwards. 

6. L'Oreal LaLaque Lipstick if you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed I put it on there. (@faithlovelipstick) Its a beautiful natural pinkish-mauve-y color. I used to post a Lip Color of the Week on Instagram and on here. I quit doing it, but what do you think? Do you think I should start it back up again?

Have you tried any of these products?
What did you think??
Have any suggestions??? 
I LOVE hearing from you!

4 comments :