IlluMask- Worth the hype?



A year and a half ago, something very traumatic and stressful happened to me. Since then, I now have adult acne. Since that stress hasn't gone away, neither has my acne. I have even seen a dermatologist. I was on antibiotics for 3 months and it didn't help. Last year around this time I decided to try the illuMask. It's a mask that uses safe light therapy to kill acne and reduce inflammation. All you do is simply put the mask on, and push the button on the controller. It will automatically come on and stay on for 15 min. It shuts off on its own. You do it daily.


When I first used it last year, I didn't do it daily. Eventually, I put it away and forgot all about it.  The other day, while at Target, I found one on clearance. I bought it and dug out my old one to finish the remaining sessions I had on it.  I have been using it every single night for a week now. (Major accomplishment that I actually remember to do it every night! lol!) I can honestly say I have noticed a difference. So far I have seen a better difference than I did with the antibiotics the dermatologist put me on. 

Have you tried it? 
What did you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment