Tip Tuesday: Sephora VS Ulta (Why I love Ulta more!)


Do you shop at Sephora or Ulta? I have shopped at both. I first started out shopping at Sephora. I loved it! I signed up for Beauty Insider, which tracks your purchases and gives you so many points for whatever you spend. 

Then, I found Ulta. Ulta has a point system too based on what you spend and it is called ultimate rewards. 

After spending sooo much money at both stores, I figured out which one I like better: Ulta!
Both stores have amazing customer service, wonderful staff that greets you and helps answer any question you may have, and have a great return policy. But I must say I love Ulta's point system way better.  With Sephora, you cash in your points for miniature travel sized items. 

With Ulta, on the other hand, you can cash in those points for store cash on anything in the store.  Not only do I love their points system, but they seem to occasionally have certain high end brands for sale more often than Sephora.  They also constantly have coupons! (However, the coupons do exclude certain brands!)  

For example, I wanted this $300 hair dryer really bad. I waited until their 20% off coupon came out, used it and then cashed in my points. I had about $125 worth of points I had saved up! I got that dryer for a fraction of the price!!!! That right there is a prime example of why I love Ulta so much and do a majority of my shopping with them!



Do you shop at Sephora or Ulta?
Which do you prefer more?
Send me you feedback, I love hearing from you!

No comments :

Post a Comment