Top 5 of the Week




1. This was such a special week! My sister was on spring break from school and we took her with us to the Houston Rodeo! We had an amazing time. This was the baby K's first Rodeo. He had a blast seeing all the animals and watching the rodeo.







2. The K Babes got to go to the zoo with his baby cousin. They were so cute together and had a blast. I think they both enjoyed the aquarium portion the best of all!




3. For my sisters birthday, my cousin and I took her to Painting With A Twist! We had sooo much fun! If you are ever in the Sugarland area, I highly recommend it!!! Our instructor, Kim, was awesome and she made it so much fun!!!



4. Had a relaxing couple of days in Galveston. This was Baby K's first time at the beach!!! He was loving the sand.  This child is definitely a beach baby!!! Totally in his element.  Guess we will have to get him a sand box this spring!






5. We spent a lazy Sunday afternoon turning this oat container into a little toddler activity.  I took the wrapper off of the oats container, used a glue stick to glue the colorful wrapping paper to the container, and cut a slit in the top. I bought cheap cards from the Dollar Tree, so he can take each individual card and try to put them into the container. This is a perfect activity for fine motor development and hand-eye coordination.







Have you ever been to Houston or Galveston? 
Ever been to a Painting class?
What did you think about the toddler activity?
Have any fun toddler activity suggestions?

I'd love to hear from you! Drop a comment below.



No comments :

Post a Comment