Review: Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara



 
I saw many ads for this mascara. It really intrigued me.  I have naturally poker straight hair, and my lashes have absolutely NO curl to them.  I have to use the lash curler on them every single day.
 
 Here is a video from Birchbox on YouTube:
 
 
 
I love the way this mascara looks.  It has a vintage feel to it.  It reminds me of my Great Grandma's hair rollers I used to play with when I was little.
 
 
 The right side is no mascara.  The left side is one coat of Roller Lash. I LOVE this! This will be my "When I'm in a hurry and don't have time to curl my lashes" mascara.
Have you tried this?
What are your thoughts?

8 comments :

  1. Holy cow! I need to replace my mascara soon and i think I found the one to get! These make them super full!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You must try it! It is fantastic!!!!! It is definitely my new favorite!!!!! :)

      Delete
  2. I really love this mascara! It has definitely become one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I LOVE not packing my eyelash curler when I travel! :)

      Delete
  3. Gosh! this is the prettiest mascara I've ever seen! xx.

    Ayesha Anis,
    www.AyeshasGirlishWhims.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you try it, tell me what you think! I absolutely love it!!! :)

      Delete