March Favorites

 
Here are my favorite products from March:
 
 
1. Dove Cream Oil
This stuff is amazing.  It feels so good when I rubs the lotion on the skins.  Lol! (Sorry, just had to do it!) It has shea butter with oil.  Makes my skin feel silky.  Love, love, LOVE it!!!!
 
 
2. L'Oreal Boost it.
And boosts, it does!!!! I absolutely love how amazing this is.  I am so forgetful. Half the time, I forget to put root lifting spray when my hair is damp. Your hair doesn't need to be damp for this to work!!!
 
3. Play it Big Voluminzing Dry Shampoo

I NEVER wash my hair everyday.  On the days I don't wash my hair, I use this.  I will NEVER use another dry shampoo again.  This one definitely volumizes when I tease it.  This is one of my hair staples!!!
 
4. L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation

I have ridiculously oily skin and MUST use oil free foundations. THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! I feel like its a Smashbox dupe! I feel like the packaging is even similar to Smashbox's. If you have oily skin, you will LOVE it!
 
5. Wet n Wild Come Correct Concealer

For a drug store concealer, this is pretty great! It lasts almost all day long. I am very picky about my concealers, and this covers the worst of my cystic acne when it pops up!

6. L'Oreal Split End Fixer

Just after one week of this leave-in treatment, my split ends are way better than they were.  I could really tell a difference! The best part is your hair doesn't need to be wet.  You just put it in dry.  I put more in it on the next day when I don't wash my hair.
 
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment