2017 Goals



I can't believe it's 2017! 
It came so darn fast!!! After taking the first week of this new year to think about what I would like to improve, here is what I came up with:

  1. Developing a more personal and meaningful relationship with God. Last year I was dealt some pretty hard blows that really tested my faith. This year I want to take the extra time to really contemplate on it. 
  2. Cut out some of the time I use on social medial and spend that time with my loves. I waste way too much time on my phone. I was on my phone the other night when my boyfriend told me that my dog had been patiently staring at me wanting me to pet her.  That broke my heart. I want spend more quality time with everyone I love.
  3. Start saving more money. I used to be quite the couponer! However, I have slowly drifted away from it. Coupons aren't the only way I save money.  There are so many things you can do to save and make a little extra money. 
I have a few other personal goals I'm working on too. 



What are yours? I'd LOVE to hear them!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment