1. Journal. Every year I keep a journal. I always keep an eye out for the "perfect one." This year I found my journal at TJ Maxx. I also found the perfect planner, but sadly, I already purchased one for this year. If you ever want a pretty notebook, journal or planner, TJ Maxx & Marshall's are the way to go!!!
2. Healthy Snack. I'm always on the look out for a goof healthy snack. I also found these at TJ Maxx. Holy cow are these good!!!!!!! Sorry it is such a crappy picture, but I finished them off and wanted to snap a quick pic before I threw it away. I hope they have more the next time I go back!
3. Current Read. If you are stuck in a rut, feeling down, and need a pick me up, this is the book for you! I recommend any book from Joel or Victoria Osteen. They are always inspiring and uplifting!
4. Sick Food. I had a stupid head cold this week. What's the best food to eat when your sick? Chicken noodle soup! I always make my own. It's super easy and wayyy better than any can soup!
5. Current Mag. Got my shape magazine in the mail this week. I love looking at all the recipes in the back!!!