Top 5 of the Week



1. Journal. Every year I keep a journal.  I always keep an eye out for the "perfect one." This year I found my journal at TJ Maxx.  I also found the perfect planner, but sadly, I already purchased one for this year.  If you ever want a pretty notebook, journal or planner, TJ Maxx & Marshall's are the way to go!!!

2. Healthy Snack. I'm always on the look out for a goof healthy snack.  I also found these at TJ Maxx.  Holy cow are these good!!!!!!! Sorry it is such a crappy picture, but I finished them off and wanted to snap a quick pic before I threw it away. I hope they have more the next time I go back!

3. Current Read. If you are stuck in a rut, feeling down, and need a pick me up, this is the book for you! I recommend any book from Joel or Victoria Osteen.  They are always inspiring and uplifting!

4. Sick Food. I had a stupid head cold this week. What's the best food to eat when your sick? Chicken noodle soup!  I always make my own.  It's super easy and wayyy better than any can soup!

5. Current Mag. Got my shape magazine in the mail this week.  I love looking at all the recipes in the back!!!


1 comment :