Book Review: Leaving Time


Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult

Goodreads Synopsis:

For over a decade, Jenna Metcalf obsesses on her vanished mom Alice. Jenna searches online, rereads journals of the scientist who studied grief among elephants. Two unlikely allies are Serenity Jones, psychic for missing people who doubts her gift, and Virgil Stanhope, jaded PI who originally investigated cases of Alice and her colleague. Hard questions and answers.


My thoughts:
I have always liked elephants, but this book really goes into detail about them.  I learned so much about them, I love them even more than I did before! This book was so good.  It is one of those books that catches you off guard at the end and you shake your head wondering if you've read that right. This has to be by far, my favorite Jodi Picoult novel yet! 

Have you read it? 
What did you think?
I would love to hear from you!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment