Top 5 of the Week

1. I love my Lady of the House Downton Abbey coffee mug!

2. My sister made me a grilled cheese!!!! I know this is something unimportant to others, but to me, its a big deal! My sister was so sick for so long. Just the simple act of walking across the room completely wore her out and made her tired. Now, since transplant, she is doing so many normal activities of daily living that other people take for granted. I was so grateful for this grilled cheese.

3. Oh my goodness!!!!!! Y'all know how much I love Kimberly Jones Pothier.  I have mentioned her before.  She is very inspiring and empowers women. I was scrolling through facebook the other day and saw this.  She is going to be on a show!!!! Preachers of Atlanta. I can't wait to watch it!

4. I picked up some amazing beauty deals from Target clearance!!!

5. I am a forensics junkie/lab nerd. (I am a Laboratory Technician...so that may explain a lot!) I am obsessed with this new crime show that is happening in real time. If you like forensic files, you will probably like this too!!!

How was your week?

No comments :

Post a Comment