Top 5 of the Week

1. Happy New Year! This year, we rang in the New Year with my sister in the hospital! We are so thankful to for her donor.  Because of their selfless act, my sister can spend many more New Years with us!

2. Organizing- I started off the new year cleaning and organizing! This is only 1/10th of my whole makeup collection! I have way too much.  I threw out the old, and giving away the good products I don't use. 

3. Calendar- I found this awesome calendar at Hobby Lobby. I love anything positive or inspirational! I am trying to surround myself in positivity this year.

4. Hat- I absolutely adore my new hat from Target! It was $19.99 and I got it for 25% off with my cartwheel app!

5. Devotional- I like my new Devotional for this year. Unfortunately, this one doesn't have 366! As I was writing in important dates on my new calendar, I realized this year is leap year!

How was your week?

No comments :

Post a Comment