June Favorites


Here are a few of my favorite beauty products for the month of June:

1. L'Oreal infallible 890 Bronze Taupe + 892 Amber Rush= Gorgeousness!!!! 
Just add a highlighter in the brow bone!

2. I love this Mario Badescu drying lotion.  I put it on before bed and it really helps to dry up my blemishes.  DON'T shake!!! The pink on the bottom has settled and is suppose to look that way.  The top is suppose to be clear, but I've used it sooo much and have knocked it off my counter on accident.

3. Sephora Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color in Petal Luster... very beautiful pinky nude.

4. Physicians Formula black felt tip eyeliner.  My friend Cole gave this to me for my birthday.  Love, love, LOVE this!!!! 

5. Dirty Works Ultimate Detox Mud Mask....smells so good too!

6. Urban Decay de-slick makeup setting spray.  Girls, you NEED this in the summer! This will help your makeup NOT melt off your face or look oily! 

Have you tried any of these? 
I'd LOVE to hear what you think!

No comments :

Post a Comment