August Ipsy Glam Bag




1. Marc Anthony nourishing Argan oil of Morocco
I am SUPER excited to try out this oil!!!! Just in time too, I'm almost out of the oil I am using now!

2. Skone Cosmetics Luxe Doubler eye & lip pencil
This is in the color 18 Wine. I think I will wait until fall to use this dark duo pencil.

3. Hikari Lipgloss in Salsa
Ladies, this color is beautiful! It is much prettier in person.  I can't wait to try this color out!!!

4. Marsk eyeshadow brush.
Hey, you can NEVER have too many brushes!!!

5. Me eye liner pencil in Boysenberry
So, apparently the fall eyeliner trend is going to be dark plums and purples? I was sent two different lining pencils that are close to the same color. I like how it has the built-in sharpener.  Will let you know what I think this fall!

Do you subscribe to Ipsy? 
I'd love to know what you got!


No comments :

Post a Comment