June Favorites





1. Jack Black Lip Balm. It has SPF 25 and has a refreshing minty flavor.

2. Benefit Dandelion lip gloss.  This is a beautiful nude-ish lip color.



3. Mario Badescu rose water spray.  I took this with me when I went on vacation, and I am sooo glad I did! I sprayed this on my face after being in the sun and it made my face feel refreshed and amazing! 

4. Clinique Oil-free Super City Block sunscreen with SPF 40.  I NEVER leave the house without my sun protection on!



5. Nip Fab Energy Boost body wash.  I love this fabulous citrus-like smell when I lather up in the shower.

6. Vaseline Aloe Fresh gel moisturizer.  I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE this stuff!!! This is one of my summer staples.  I love moisturizing when I first get out of the shower, but I hate how regular lotion "melts" right off of me in summer months. This stuff absorbs without making me feel melted when I'm in the heat.


7. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.  This stuff is amazing!!!!! It is my absolute favorite drug store hair mask.  It makes my hair feel so soft and healthy.  The have other 3 Minute Miracles, but I wanted to use the Moist one. 

Have you tried any of these products? 
What did you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment